Bachelor’s of General Studies degree recipient with minors in Public Relations and Creative Writing. Rachel has experience in leadership and mentoring roles, social media marketing, design, project management, and public speaking. Beginning in the hospitality industry, she’s honed her customer relations skills over the past 6 years. She’s used her diverse education, creativity, and professionalism at the Writing Center and with local and international clients as a freelance editor.
Currently living and working in the Denver area.
Fun Facts: Rachel shares a birthday with H.G. Wells, Steven King, and Bill Murphy. She also experiences ASMR and has grapheme-color-personality and music-sight synesthesia.
- A little bit about the company and position Rachel is looking for
- A peak inside her freelance editing experience
- A story from her time as a social media and blog manager
- A trip to Puerto Rico as a technical writer
- A project management experience
- A summary of her solo trip to San Francisco